Monday 20 July 2009

Home

Well, I'm home and happy to be out of the red dust for a while. There is a lot of work to do to draw up the programme, help "stabilise" the Butterflies in their home environment and then we are ready for the challenge of progressing their social entrepreneurial abilities in September.

During this delay period, I can draw up a tailored programme, probably different (albeit with some commonality) for each Butterfly group. I intend that they can spend their Summer holiday in getting to know each other and their project coordinators, perhaps taking part in some activities that they design and plan themselves.

I am happy to say that I feel that the trip has been very successful. The Butterfly groups are a wonderful and unique bunch of individuals and I am certain that some will become "Changemakers", some in the near and some in the more distant future.

I will shortly publish a "Trip review", which I will draw up some conclusions and perhaps give sopme views on the unique aspects of Uganda, as I see them. There will be some more pictures then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment